Saturday 1 October 2016

First DT Post-A Diwali pop up box card

Hi All, Welcome to my blog.I am very much excited in penning down this post.Yess,It's my First Dt post for Indian craft room and am hosting my first challenge too.The theme is :



I made a Diwali pop up box card using Nakshathra Designz pattern paper.I made a pop up box card set up and used Sparkling Diwali pattern paper from Nakshathra Designz and adhered to it.I have fuzzy cut the Diya from the pattern papers and added them with acetate sheets. Here's my card:









Please do drop by and participate:


3 comments :

  1. very nice card and beautiful paper so apt for Diwali. Congrats on your new venture both for Nakshatra Designz... and the ICR DT team...... Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such great post great blog ..... keep updating !!
    Personalized Diwali gifts

    ReplyDelete